Say Thank You campaign
As the Covid-19 pandemic increases pressure on our NHS and emergency services, one UK discount service has enlisted the help of retailers up and down the UK to ramp up its offers, discounts and freebies in a bid to say ‘thank you’.
Blue Light Card, which has partnered with 13,000 retailers both local and national, has announced brand new deals with online fashion stores ASOS and NastyGal to name a few.
With over a million members, online deals accessible with a Blue Light Card membership for NHS workers and emergency services include:
1. ASOS - 20% off full price items when you spend over £30 (new)
2. NastyGal - 50% off full price online orders (new)
3. Pizza Hut - 50% off when you order online (new)
4. Footasylum - 20% off full price online orders (increased discount)
5. Superdry - 50% off full price online orders
6. Swan - 21% off online orders (increased discount)
7. Dell - 12% off online orders (increased discount)
8. Myprotein - 50% off online orders (increased discount)
9. Bloom and Wild - 40% off online orders (increased discount)
10. Gym King - 50% off online orders (increased discount)
11. Oliver Bonas - 25% off online orders (increased discount)
12. Roman Originals - 50% off online orders (limited time only)
13. New Look - 25% off online orders (new)
14. boohooMAN - 50% off full price online orders (increased discount)
Tom Dalby, CEO of Blue Light Card, said:
“The Covid-19 pandemic means that the NHS and emergency services are even more stretched than usual, and will be selflessly and tirelessly working to keep us safe, healthy and supported, often going into unknown dangers to do so. It’s times like this we value our blue light community even more.
“It’s a small way to give back but these bigger discounts, offers and prizes are our way of saying ‘thank you’ for their dedication during the coming weeks and months.”
Existing and new Blue Light Card members can access online discounts for free through the Blue Light Card website or app, or choose to purchase the high street discount card which gives them access to further discounts at a range of high street retailers for two years for £4.99.
Competitions are promoted through the Blue Light Card social channels, on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. This includes prizes from brands such as The Body Shop - which is offering the chance to win one of two hampers worth over £600.
Registration is quick, easy and online discounts can be accessed completely free of charge at www.bluelightcard.co.uk