Win a Nursem Promise Pack for your team
As the UK’s number one discount provider for the NHS we’re here to support our partner Nursem in their mission to make sure that every nurse and midwife in the country gets Nursem for free by 2025 whilst also helping all other hard-working hands in need.
So far, Nursem have been able to help over 100,000 nurses and midwives across the UK and they’d like to expand this to every NHS nurse and midwife by 2025.
Win a Nursem Promise Pack for your team…
COMPETITION NOW CLOSED
As they have continued to push for their promise to reach those with hard working hands in need of natural intensive care, they are inviting our healthcare members to enter a draw to secure 1 of 250 exclusive Promise Packs for their team.
Each Promise Pack contains a month's supply of caring hand cream for up to 24 nursing staff and is available in both fragranced and fragrance-free options, winners will also get other goodies too like pens and post-its.
To be in with a chance of winning send us an email to enter to [email protected]
Please make sure the subject line of the email says ‘Nursem’ to have a valid entry.
Did you know…
Whilst developing Nursem, the team’s research on skin conditions in nurses, brought back some startling statistics (below), which is why their hand products have been independently tested to be used in the hospital environment, alongside alcohol rubs and antibacterial hand washes - so are ideal for use in a healthcare setting.
● 87% of nurses suffer from contact dermatitis during their career, due to excessive hand washing/sanitising required to keep patients safe (with the increased hand washing associated with COVID-19 this percentage is likely to rise).
● The average number of times a nurse washes their hands every day is 55, with some washing hands over 100 times per day.
● The estimated annual cost to NHS due to sickness absence caused by contact dermatitis is £9 million.
Get 25% off Nursem products…
Not only are Nursem offering you the chance to win a Promise Pack for your team; they’re also offering Blue Light Card holders 25% off their fantastic range of products which have been earning rave reviews and – for every single product bought – they will continue to give a month’s worth of free Nursem to a nurse or midwife in need.
- This Competition will have 250 winners with each nursing team receiving a Nursem Promise Pack by no later than 13th February 2021.
- Competition entries must be made via email with the subject line stating ‘Nursem’ by 10am on 27th January 2021 to [email protected]
- The winners will be chosen at random from the entries and must be Blue Light Card members and be able to prove eligibility with their Blue Light Card.
- Competition is open to residents of the UK and entrants must be aged 18+.
- One entry per person will be counted.
- Entries on somebody else's behalf will not be accepted.
- Competition to run across Facebook with winners being drawn from all entries.
- This promotion is not endorsed by Facebook/Instagram and is being run by Blue Light Card ltd, ending at 10am 27.01.2021.
- Winners will be drawn within 24 hours of the competition ending and will be contacted by Nursem directly to arrange redemption of the Promise Pack and a valid Health Care Centre address will be required to claim the prize