Love family time
Whether they’ve been in school or are studying at home; we’re sure that kids around the UK are more than ready for some well-deserved time off. Given that we’ve now been in lockdown since the new year, it’s no surprise if some of us may have lost inspiration on fun ‘things to do’.
Show your little-ones a little love with our top offers to help to keep your them entertained (and out of your hair) this month!
Arts and crafts
Want to get your kids excited about all the things they could do? Get crafty with a sticker chart to put on the fridge or create a jar of surprise activities they can pull out each day! Whether its cross-stitch, knitting or colouring in, there are plenty of ways to get crafty with these great offers!
- Love crafts – Share a skill and smile with 20% off all online orders
- WHSmith – Exclusive 10% off
Begone grumbling tummies!
Break out the mixing bowl and share a life skill with fun, creative and – most importantly – edible projects that are perfect for helping them practice their creativity and gain confidence in the kitchen.
- Katie Bakes – Get 10% off baking mixes, kits and gifts
- Peter in the pan – Save £5 on a fab family pizza-making bundle plus 10% off any pizza order
- Little Cooks Co. – Get 50% off
Time for a treat
Whether you’re looking to treat your little angel to a gift for being good or they have an upcoming birthday, you can still surprise and delight them with discounts and savings on fun toys and games.
- Disney – Receive 10% off online
- Scalextric – Exclusive 15% off
- Living Nature – Save 25% on beautifully crafted soft toy animals
Still looking for ideas and inspiration to surprise and delight those you love? Enjoy the little things (and the big things!) with our selection of fantastic offers!