Treat the kids for less
Get creative with the kids this summer!
The idea of six whole weeks with the kids can be daunting for the best of us. If you’ve done the BBQs and paddling pools in the garden to death, fear not! We’ve got loads of inspiration to help you keep them entertained and having fun without breaking the bank!
Turn off Netflix and unleash your creative genius with discounts on artisan crafts and games that your family are sure to love.
Feeling a sport of cabin fever? Treat yourself and your family to a fab day out and make the most of your time off together.
- Get ready to croc 'n roll at Chessington World of Adventures this summer with Britain's wildest music festival… WILDERFEST! Save up to 30% off standard day tickets.
- Embark on a chocolate-fueled family day out and save 15% on your visit to Cadbury’s World
- Delight your little ones at Shrek’s Great Adventure and save up to 26%
- Explore everything from reefs to wrecks and save 20% at the SEALIFE Centres across the UK
Rainy Day inspiration
Summer not quite as sunny as you were expecting? Don’t panic! We’ve got loads of super savings to help you have fun at home too.
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the pictures and save on your Odeon cinema tickets
Get busy in the kitchen and save 10% on home baking kits with Katie Bake
For the grown ups 👀
We can talk about our offers all day, but we know the deal… Sometimes kids are annoying and all you really want is a facemask and a carafe of wine 😂 So instead of telling you about our Laithwaites or Craft Gin Club offers, we’ve got a few reassuring words for dealing with the kids when they’re running you ragged…
- Don’t bother tidying the house for it to get messy ten minutes later
- Spaghetti hoops on toast is a perfectly acceptable meal
- No one will judge you if your kids have spent five hours straight on the iPad
- If they’ve spent the day in the paddling pool, then they’ve basically had a bath
- Drinking at 10am is perfectly acceptable as long as it’s over 22° outside
- We don’t know what we’re doing either but we’ve kept out kids alive for this long.