Let's get physical
Though it might feel hard to stay positive at times, it’s really important to prioritise your wellbeing. Whether we’re allowed out and about or are restricted to at-home activities only; we’re here to bring you a selection of offers designed to get you active and put a smile on your face. So, what are you waiting for? Spring into action with these amazing discounts!
Focus on fitness with fashion must-haves
What you wear when you’re exercising can be really important in helping you focus on your workout. After all, who wants to be thinking about having to readjust mid-set when you’re potentially going to beat your personal best?
We know you deserve better, and – as such - have outlined some of our favourite fitness fashion offers to help you keep your head in the game and not on your outfit.
- The Gym King – save 20% plus extra 10% off sale items
- Gymshark – save 15% including sale
- Under Armour – save 10%
- Garmin – save up to 40%
Hit the ground running
Whether you’re walking or out for a run, there’s nothing more important than investing in footwear that fits your needs. Step out in style for less and find the right shoe for you with our fab range of footwear discounts!
- The Online Running Coach – 15% off running coaching for Blue Light Card members
- JD Sports – Exclusive member discounts
Eat, Sleep, Reps, Repeat
While gyms have been closed, many of us have been forced to find new ways to stay in shape. We know how hard it can be to stay motivated, so we’re here to give you the run-down of our very best offers to help get you on the move.
- Les Mills on Demand – Subscribe for £8.95 p/m including a free 14-day trial
- Echelon Fit – Receive £110 off the purchase of an Echelon bike
- Niix Fit – 25% off their fantastic home fitness app