Becoming a member
If you are an employed and paid staff member of the following and can provide a form of ID below that shows name, employer, job role and date (within the last 3 months).
- NHS - ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
- Police Service - ID Required: Payslip.
- Ambulance Service - ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
- Fire Service - ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
- HM Prison Service/HMPPS - ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
- NHS Dental Practice - ID Required: Payslip.
- HM Armed Forces - ID Required: Payslip.
- MoD Civil Servant - ID Required: Payslip.
- MoD Fire Service - ID Required: Payslip.
- MoD Police - ID Required: Payslip.
- Highway Traffic Officers - ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
- Home Office - Border Force - ID Required: Payslip.
- Home Office - Immigration Enforcement - ID Required: Payslip.
- Home Office - UK Visas and Immigration - ID Required: Payslip.
- Social Care - Care Company Workforce - Company must be on either the CQC/RQIA or CCPS to be eligible.ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
- Social Care - Social Worker - ID Required: ID card, Payslip or SWE/SCW/SSSC/NISCC number.
- Social Care - Care Home - ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
- Social Care - Residential Care - ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
- Social Care - Council (Working in Care Sector) - ID Required: ID card or Payslip (if these do not state job role, please include a contract alongside).
- Pharmacy Workers - ID Required: ID card or Payslip.
Yes, if you are part of the following first aid or rescue volunteer services:
- HM Coastguard - ID Required: ID Card showing employment within HM Coastguard or a payslip if this is applicable showing name, organization and dated within 3 months.
- RNLI - ID Required: Headed letter signed from your station commander stating your name, job role and dated within 3 months.
- Search and Rescue - ID Required: ID card stating name and the Search and Rescue organization.
- 4x4 Response - ID Required: 4X4 Response ID card
- Blood Bikes - ID Required: Blood Bikes ID card
- St Andrews Ambulance - ID Required: St Andrews Ambulance ID Card
- St John Ambulance - ID Required: St John Ambulance ID Card
You will be eligible for our service if you are retired from one of the below:
- Armed Forces Veterans - ID required: Armed forces pension, Certificate of Service or Certificate of Discharge. If you do not have any of these documents, you can contact Veterans UK on 0808 1914 2 18 and they will be able to assist.
- Retired Police Officers - ID Required: Police pension or NARPO card
- Retired Firefighters - ID required: Firefighters pension
- Retired NHS - ID required: P60 Certificate showing NHS pension
You can choose to purchase a card when registering for your online account.
Or, apply in the 'My Card' section once you have logged in.
Either you were not eligible, or you already had an active account with us.Please submit a support ticket via our website or mobile app
Please make sure that the ID you are uploading to us, either an ID card or payslip (from within the last 3 months) shows that you are part of either Border Force, Immigration Enforcement or UK Visas and Immigration. If your ID does not show this it will be declined once uploaded.
Already a member
Have you validated your email address? Please click the ‘Resend Email’ button when prompted.
Please make sure to check your spam or junk folder if you have not been receiving emails.
Please make sure you are manually typing in your email address and password when logging in, as auto-filling this can stop you logging into your account
Please use the forgotten password link to reset your password. You can change this at any time in the 'My Account' section once you have logged in.
Please log in and head to the ‘My Account’ section.
We do not store addresses for data protection – we can only access these before the print process. Any contact will be made through the email address we have registered for you.
Please submit a support ticket via our website or mobile app
Questions regarding your Blue Light Card
You can find all offers via the bar at the top of the page once you have logged in. To see everywhere the card can be used on the high street, click 'High Street Offers'. To view every available offer, you can use the search bar and click the 'by company' drop down list. You can search by company, by category or by phrase.
If you also download our smartphone application, you will be able to search companies and local offers.
If it has been 14 days since your card was posted, you will be able to reprint your card in the ‘My Card’ section of your account by selecting the "Card not arrived" option. You will also be able to re-enter your postal address.
Once this has passed our 90-day grace period from date of postage, you will no longer be able to mark your card for reprint and will need to mark this as lost on your account and reapply.
Information on your card status is available in the 'My Card' section of the Blue Light Card website, or by clicking the picture of a card on your app. Here you can mark your card as lost or not arrived.*
*option available if your card was posted over 14 days ago
Please log in and head to the ‘My Card’ section to mark this as lost and follow the steps.
We will email you 30 days before your card is due to expire. You will be able to renew your Blue Light Card from this date by logging into your account via the website or app and accessing the 'My Card' section.
Yes we do, please contact Marketing on [email protected] and they can assist with this
Already a member? Login to raise a support ticket. You can report your card lost or not arrived instantly in your My Card section once logged in.
Syston Road, Leicester, LE7 4TY
Mon - Fri 9.00 - 17.00
Saturday - Sunday CLOSED