Blue Light Card Competitions
Hamley's VIP Experience full terms and conditions:
- The winners will be chosen at random.
- The winners will be eligible for a trip to the Hamleys store at Hamleys Regent Street, 188-196 Regent St, Soho, London W1B 5BT on Sunday 2nd August at 10:30am. Further, the winners will be entitled to a flat 30% discount on all items purchased from Hamleys during this visit. The experience will end at 12 midday when the store opens to the public, at which point all competition winners will be able to watch the store opening. At this point the experience will end.
- Winners must be Blue Light Card members with an active physical Blue Light Card (We will not accept an entry on somebody else’s behalf).
- A valid membership card will be required on entry into the event and will need to show it on the day as proof of identity
- Physical Blue Light Card and email confirmation of winning will need to be shown on entry.
- Only one entry per member will be counted.
- The winners will be selected and contacted within 24 hours of the competition closing.
- The competition will close at 13:00 on Thursday 23rd July.
- Entrants must be 18+ and UK based.
- The winner must be available to attend the event at Hamleys Regent Street, 188-196 Regent St, Soho, London W1B 5BT on Sunday 2nd August at 10:30am
- Prize is non transferrable nor can it be redeemed for a cash value.
- Once members have been contacted via direct message, they must reply within 48 hours, or the winner will be re-drawn. A confirmation email with details of the event will be sent to the winner upon verification.
- Competition is being run across Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with winners being chosen from all 3 platforms
- The warranty terms and returns policy for the products purchased at the Hamleys store while availing the Prizeshall be in accordance with applicable Hamleys policies.
- Hamleys of London Ltd (“Hamleys”) reserves the right to to alter any/ all these terms and conditions of at any time without prior notice. Decision of Hamleys in respect of any of these matters related hereto shall be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this behalf.
- Hamleys shall not be held liable in the event, it is unable to fulfil its obligations under this Prize offered due to reasons beyond its control (force majeure events).
- The terms of this competition shall by governed by the laws of England and Wales. All/any disputes related to this competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of London.