Blue Light Card Competitions
To end our BLC10 celebrations, P&O Cruises are giving you the chance to win a cruise to the spectacular Norwegian Fjords on their new ship IONA in her maiden season.
The ultimate way to see this region of the world!
Don't forget, even if you don't win, as a Blue Light Card member you will always receive EXCLUSIVE on-board spending money when booking a cruise holiday, on top of their Select Price benefits.
To enter, simply LIKE the post and TAG the person you would take with you.
You can find the post on our social media accounts -
Instagram - @bluelightcard
Twitter - @bluelightcard
Facebook - @bluelightcarddiscounts
Alternatively, you can email us your entry - just drop us an email to [email protected], with 'IONA' as the subject and let us know the name of the person you would take with you!
This competition will end at 12:00pm on 30th September when we will then choose 1 lucky winner. Good luck!
- The promoter is Carnival plc, trading as P&O Cruises whose registered office is at Carnival House, 100 Harbour Parade, Southampton SO15 1ST. This promotion is not endorsed by Facebook and is run by Blue Light Card.
- The prize is a 7 night cruise on board Iona (G011) sailing on 11 July 2020 for 2 people in a balcony cabin. The prize includes accommodation, on-board main meals (excluding speciality restaurants in which a cover charge will apply), entertainment and most facilities on board. The prize does not include travel between the winners’ home and Southampton, travel insurance, shore excursions, drinks and personal expenses. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable. The winner will be bound by P&O Cruises booking conditions which are available at www.pocruises.com or in the current P&O Cruises brochure.
- The draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Competition closes at 12:00pm on 30th September 2019.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to ensure they and their guest have valid passports and travel insurance for their cruise.
- One winner will be selected by Blue Light Card from all valid entries received using an automated selection tool. The winner will be notified by message and/or email within two weeks of the competition end date. If Blue Light Card is unable to contact a winner the prize may be withdrawn and another winner selected. Only one entry will be counted per person.
- The prize is non-refundable, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- The promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Offer is only applicable to Blue Light Card members. Please do not enter if you cannot prove your membership.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw all or any part of the prize at any time and without liability.
- The promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend this competition without notice where it becomes necessary to do so.